Why should you consider mentoring?
- There is overwhelming amount of knowledge you need to know.
- If you are not aware of mistakes others did, you risk repeating them.
- Trial & error method might work, however, it is extremely costly and time consuming.
How you will benefit from mentoring?
- You will receive an out-of-the-box opinion about your plans and ideas.
- Brainstorming is an excellent tool for problem solving.
- Mentoring will help you focus your mind on your business.
- A discussion with a person who went through the early business stages will save you plenty of time.
- A discussion with a marketing specialist will save you money on marketing campaigns and advertising.
Who will be your mentor?
The head marketing mentor and a mentor of our Small Business Program is Dr. Peter Matisko, tech and marketing specialist with a strong IT and web development background. He has experience in technology, analytics, marketing and business.
Peter has a PhD degree in applied mathematics and cybernetics. He prefers logic and a rational way for problem solving. In the recent years, he has studied coaching, management techniques and human capital leadership to further develop his soft skills. These are essential features for any type of business. The combination of analytical thinking and soft skills creates a unique set of mentoring skills that are not easy to be found elsewhere.
Starting in 2018, Peter teaches technology and marketing courses at the University of Economics and Management Prague.