We went for a shopping with my wife to a mall. We were standing at a cashier, when suddenly there was a notice: "Everyone leave the building". Even though the notice sounded quite seriously, an interesting situation happened. A few people from other cashiers started to run away. Our cashier kept sitting and doing her job. Customers in our [..]
We help SME companies overcome challenges in marketing and technology
How are we different from other SW companies? You get useful marketing advice and SEO for free. We answer all emails promptly. We are creative, coming up with solutions your clients will appreciate.
What do our clients want to achieve for their business?
- Sell services or products more effectivelly
- Improve business processes
- Manage employees more effectivelly
- Better understand the target market
- Use marketing budget in a productive way
- Strong reputation to drive marketing
- New website with creative marketing
- Custom web applications built with PHP
- More appealing marketing communication
- Optimize website, improve SEO
- Gather more data from existing website
- Technical and IT support
How do we help you achieve your goals?
- .. discuss your personal vision and goals
- .. analyze your business model and marketing strategy
- .. challenge the assumptions you are working with
- .. analyze processes inside your company
- .. create a business concept for your company
- .. prepare a creative marketing strategy
- .. analyze your needs for a new website in detail
- .. propose possible solutions for your projects
- .. use agile web development to keep you involved
- .. recommend proper marketing communication for your web
- .. incorporate on-site SEO for a higher ranking potential
- .. implement analytical tools to gather important data
A few words from Peter Matisko
We connect marketing and technology in a unique way. The goal is simple - it should all work perfectly
for you and your clients. Whether it comes to marketing, web development or a business concepts, we always put extra creative effort to our work.
When business owners ask me, how we are different, the answer is simple. We care about your individual business journey, about your own vision, motivation and goals. We know, that without spending time with you and understanding of who you are, we would not be able to create individual solutions. It's not technology making the difference, it's always the people!
We put a lot of creative ideas and inspiration to our projects. We support business owners in building companies that stand out and aim for the highest goals. Technology and marketing are very important tools standing between success and failure. Helping you overcome business challenges has always been our passion!
Contact us, and let's find a way for working together!
Articles about business and marketing
My girlfriend and I have moved to a new apartment. We needed a mattress, so we went for shopping to a big furniture dealer called Jysk. Our strange marketing experience started here. Store #1 - we don't have anything discounted The very first thing the sales person said was "Sorry, but we do not have anything in [..]
Many of us, introverts, have a hard time doing business because we tend to be naturally shy and quiet. The more people are around us, the more we tend to back off. This is certainly not a good behaviour for our business. Why? Business needs marketing. Marketing is a presentation, communication, connection with others. Without communication, we will miss [..]
A shopping experience Marketers and business people often forget how they behave in business or shopping situations. We, marketers, all know a lot of theories, best practices, statistics, and certainly we all have a lot of hopes that complicate our view of the reality. Let's have a look at how an ordinary person shops online. Then, we [..]
Is it really advertisement and social media what you need?Many clients I meet have an established business not doing that well. The most common issue is a low conversion level and low revenue. The business owners often search for marketing services that ideally do not cost too much and can make a big economic progress. It is extremely hard to [..]